Gauteng is a dynamic province also considered the commercial heart of the country. With Johannesburg being its provincial capital and regarded as the financial centre of South Africa. Therefore it is imperative to and ideal to host your corporate events or business conferences in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
Whether you are planning on hosting an event to cater to a large group or looking to have a intimate event with all conference facilities for a small group, Johannesburg city has more than enough conference venues in Johannesburg to choose from.
If you are planning on having or booking conference venue in Gauteng, its best to have the location booked as early as you can to avoid any disappointment as some conference venues in Johannesburg do require up to a year prior booking and usually a deposit based on the amount of people that will be attending the event.
Below are few tips to aid you host a successful conference in Johannesburg.
1. Select the ideal location where conference should be held and give a time estimate on how long you think the conference it going to take. The main purpose of the conference or the subject matter of the conference will aid in determining how long the conference is going to take. Obviously if you are planning on having a short conference it is less challenging and way easier but sometimes people end up not covering all the intended to do or speak about due to time constraint.
2. There are so many conference venues Gauteng to choose from and when selecting a conference venue pick one that is convenient and easily accessible as possible and find out if there are parking spaces available you’re all the people that will be attending the event.
3. Get as many speakers as possible and try to squeeze in some big names if you can. Try to avoid having multiple sessions as this usually ensures a full room and this is much easier to organize and master.
4. It is a good idea to have someone dedicated to keep track of elapsed time to keep speakers on track. Have all the speakers put the lectures or speech material on the same media.
5. Last but not least marketing your conference or any event is a very important aspect in any business since it contributes greatly to the success of what you are trying to achieve therefore you will need to get suitable candidate to lead the marketing department way before you even